Thursday, February 11, 2010

Best inexpensive base and top coat for nails?

what do you guys recommend? iw as using sally hansen but it gets really thick really fast.. and it tends to ruin my manicures.


what do you guys suggest? something thin..


im lookign to get a base and top coatBest inexpensive base and top coat for nails?
Definitely OPI. Their top and base coats are very light. And they have never ruined my manicures. And they are pretty inexpensive.Best inexpensive base and top coat for nails?
try Icing. It dries really fast but it works good. I have a lot of it. I also have sally hansen but I also use icing and some other brands that i cant remember.I'll let you know what they are as soon as i can. also icing is cheap the small bottles are only $2.50 and the bigger ones are $4.00. try them and let me know how they work for you. good luck! =)
www.8ty8beautysupply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment