Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Best Nail polish & top coat?

I love doing my nails, but they always chip off really fast. when i get my nails done what ever top coat the use works really well! my nails done chip for like 1 full week. What is the best nail polish brand you have used, whats the best top coat you have used, or if you know the proffessional top coat? Know any place to get very thin brushed nail polish to make designs?Best Nail polish %26amp; top coat?
I don't have a fave but i could recommend a few. I like this brand called N.Y.C. The last time i used it, it stayed on for a while. I also like Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength. Not only does it make your nails grow, it also works as a great top coat. And as for the thin brushed nail polish, i have my very own where i can make designs myself. the brush is very thin, and works great! Its called Art decos and its from L.A. colors. I would recommend the colors bright orange and french white. :)Best Nail polish %26amp; top coat?
As a nail technician, the only products I will use are Creative nail Designs. They carry several kinds of top coats depending on your needs. This is a Professional product, so you would need to buy it from a salon. You can call around nail suppliers, as some are open to the public to find nail art polishes which include a tiny brush, and a tiny tip, that the polish can be squeezed from!
i love opi and essie.


essie has great colors and cute names, and opi


brushes are kind of nail-shaped and flat-easy to use.
Chanel nail polish stays on forever! I always steal it from my mom lol
opi
MAC%26lt;3
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment