Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I use a clear coat, then some paint on my nails will thsi work?

I want every nail to be a different color.


If I paint one or two coats of clear nail polish then add


some like arts and crafts type paint hat would happen?


the color is not nail pollishIf I use a clear coat, then some paint on my nails will thsi work?
I think it might like scratch off really easy..


I tried something similar and it really


didn't work! how about you get a base coat polish


go to like hot topic and get the bright neon colors then


get a clear coat it'll be really cute!!


that's how i do mine! so cute!





answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>If I use a clear coat, then some paint on my nails will thsi work?
I don't think you should because it is made for arts and crafts and not for our nails. And the paint might not ever come off so by the time you are like 90 it will still be there...
I'm really not sure if that would work, but I don't think you should use paint. It might ruin your nails. Just use different colors of nail polishes and it should look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment