Thursday, February 11, 2010

No matter how much protective top coat i put on my nails, they always chip. How can i prevent it?

There is stuff that u can put on ur nails to make them not chip...sry im at mi dads house i dont have mine with me so i cant give u the name...








good luck!!





鈾ashiNo matter how much protective top coat i put on my nails, they always chip. How can i prevent it?
if the smell of garlic doesnt bother you... then get a clover of garlic and just rub it on your fingernails.... garlic protects, and strengthen your fingernails... it also helps it grow. just try it for like a week and if it doesnt work then try something else. but i can honestly say that it worked for me and for my friends and relatives.No matter how much protective top coat i put on my nails, they always chip. How can i prevent it?
WELL GIRL YOU GOTTA BUY THAT EXPENSIVE STUFF BECAUSE THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.LOREAL MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment