Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When are they going to make a nail polish that is thick enough to only use one coat?

No base, no top - just one color coatWhen are they going to make a nail polish that is thick enough to only use one coat?
They have. It's called One Coat.When are they going to make a nail polish that is thick enough to only use one coat?
they do have one out and i love it. i bought mine at a walmart.
It's like painting a room, you need the base (primer), colour coat and second (finish) coat to ensure equal colour. One layer of paint(or polish in this case) would show any mistakes or chips much easier. To make a product thick enough to cover completely with one coat would be too thik to apply evenly by brush, making for an even more uneven job.
They do!





Get the nyc one called lumnious shine
They already do. It is made by avon and you don't have to buy 3 different coats, if you want to know more, then email me.
the do its called luminous wnt to no maor e-mail me and ill get bak to u Swtcruise@yahoo.com
That's a good question!
soon I hope. Now that I have my son my time is even more limited. I love to polish my nails but never have the time.
I wouldn't use it, it would take to long to dry for me. I'm always in a hurry and never have the time to just sit and wait for nail polish to dry. I prefer the generic polishes that say ';nail lacquer'; rather than ';nail enamel';. The generic lacquers dry much quicker and wear longer without touch ups than enamels do.

No comments:

Post a Comment