Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Which is better? clear coat or black nail polish?

clear it looks natural and neat





black looks messy when chipped


and sometimes kinda goth-ish.











clear is more professional :))








and oh yeah, if you work black isnt really apporaiteWhich is better? clear coat or black nail polish?
black. claer is just boringWhich is better? clear coat or black nail polish?
black. im kind of a punkrock person. and plus its different. and actually VISIBLE.
I think clear is the way to go because black makes it look messy when chipped whereas clear gives your nails a nice shine and it is not noticeable when thay have chipped.
Depends on your style and the occasion.


I wear clear most of the time.


But if I am going out somewhere and want to look trendy and casual, I might throw up some black.


But in 2009 I heard blue nail polish is in more than black.
i personally like black just because it's different from a lot of people:]





i am not goth, i have blonde hair and blue eyes
clear. dont be gothic
I like clear, chips are really noticeable in the black polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment