Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best top coat for my nails?

I use Sally Hanson French manicure with the little pen to paint the tips white. I have gotten the technique down pretty well now. Just wish it would stay on through the work week (M-F)w/o having to touch it up. Any suggestions?What is the best top coat for my nails?
Clean and dry your nails. Apply a good base coat. paint your French Manicure. Use 2 coats of a good top coat. Reapply one coat of top coat about every other day





Good base coats. Orly ';Bonder'; base coat, Seche Base, Sticky by CND





Good Top Coats. Seche Vite, Poshe, and if you are on a budget, Out the DoorWhat is the best top coat for my nails?
OPI has a great glossy top coat, and also a couple of quick dry formulas if you need them dry fast! They have all of them on Ebay. The regular top coat, the Rapidry, and the DripDry.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment