Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a nail varnish/top coat that doesn't chip and crack?

Try OPI.Can anyone recommend a nail varnish/top coat that doesn't chip and crack?
Try this placeCan anyone recommend a nail varnish/top coat that doesn't chip and crack?
Jessica - its used by most nail salons
I saw a commercial for this new nail polish that Avon has that comes already pre-applied on strips, my step-mom has used and was amazed. She said she was able to do dishes and wash clothes and have her hands in water all the time and the nail polish never chipped or faded. it's worth checking out.
YES!!!! come to me for Bio Sculpture nail treatment. its great! the gels used as varnishes r none chip, durable, dont crack, and actually healthy for ur nails. if u want to get in touch ask for zippi. or post a question to me and ill know
Hard Candy ones are the only ones that work for me.


Its hard if you have natural nails though as they are naturally rough so no nail polish will stick to them for as long as they would if you had false nails.
try polyurathaine
can you tell me what kind the nails you wear right now ?and you wear a color or fresh manicure? and real nail or artificer nail?/email me let me know I'm can help you with I'm nail tech I'm been doing for 12 years i got my own salon too see you

No comments:

Post a Comment