Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have natural nails and polish will start chipping within 24 hours. What is the best no-chip top coat?

There is a gel that you can put over it I think but I don't know where to find it and you can only get it off by buffing it off. I'm tired of waisting my time making my nails look nice only to see them peeling or chipping the next day.





Don't suggest I get acrylics either because I've had them for years and why should I waste the $ when my nails grow nice naturally.I have natural nails and polish will start chipping within 24 hours. What is the best no-chip top coat?
There's a good top coat called 'nail Xtras 3 in 1 top coat.' It acts as a top coat, nail hardener and base coat. As for the gel, I think you mean the stuff they use for false nails. That would be the ultimate top coat since it's super hard once dried, but you'd need to soak in acetone or something like that for at least 5 minutes to get it off. If you do go for that then be prepared to wear the same colour for a while. As for the 3 in 1 I mentioned, it works well and 1 coat should do it, unless you want to apply a base coat too.I have natural nails and polish will start chipping within 24 hours. What is the best no-chip top coat?
You should really use a base coat too. I really love Creative Stickey Base coat, and also I use Sally hansen's Megashine topcoat.





My nailpolish can last for 12days before it starts to chip.
Rough up or buff your nails before you put a color on your nails. Apply two coats of color and then a good top coat. Try OPI. They have some really nice colors and topcoats.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment