Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best Nail polish brand, topcoat, and base coat for nails?

I've been painting my nails every week for about 2 years now.


And I want to know what the best nail polish brand is. I've been using OPI, but I've been unhappy with the change to the big FAT brush.


Also, what's the longest lasting topcoat? I'm using ROCK Topcoat.


And lastly, best base coat...I was using one by OPI, but anythings fine.


I just want my nail polish to stay on longer with out chips.





-best topcoat


-best nail polish


- best base coat.





Thanks %26lt;3What is the best Nail polish brand, topcoat, and base coat for nails?
I like China Glaze. Most the salons use either OPI or China Glaze, but you don't like the brush for the OPI so I would go with the China Glaze. For a base coat, I would use a bonder( I use Orly Bonder found at Sally Beauty supply), it creates kind of like an adhesive bond between your nail and the first layer of polish. Then do two layers of polish and the top coat. Any top coat will do, because the only thing top coat does is add shine to the polish.What is the best Nail polish brand, topcoat, and base coat for nails?
Hey girl... I like China Glaze and Sally Hansen


Sally puts out a brand of no chip top coat but i'm rlly not sure what it is called.... But there actually is a specific one called NO CHIP but you would have to look around for it.... Not sure what brand puts it out... If you want to find good quality polishes go to Sally Beauty Supply where Nail places actually go to purchase there products for their Nail shops. Hope I could help!!!





AmberC:)
i dotn think opi is very good!!





there is not many good brands of nail varnish but bourjois ones are pretty good and get good ratings!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment