Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LADIES: Do You Use Nail Polish Clear Cover Coat?

to seal your nail polish color in?LADIES: Do You Use Nail Polish Clear Cover Coat?
yes it doesnt chip as fast! and it makes ur nails harder and stronger!!LADIES: Do You Use Nail Polish Clear Cover Coat?
yes
Yes..





Undercoat, polish, clear cover coat....
nop sorry lol i use to wear nail polish ALOT a few years back but lost interest! i did use alot of pink though...mmmm suddendly i want nail polish!!! im gonna go buy one!!!!
Yes but it never stays on as long as when I go get my nails done at the salon.
Yes - and most of the time I just use a clear coat anyway.
Always.
I don't paint my nails with colored nail polish. I just use the clear kind lol
Sometimes
yes
Always do!


:]
When I paint my nails, which is rare.
No never, I cant see the point really.
yeah, it prevents chipping. and it also gives it a shinny look!
always. it makes your nail shinier

No comments:

Post a Comment