Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can leaving dark nail polish on too long without a good base coat leave white spots on my nails?

I had left red nail polish on my toes for wayy too long and when I took it off there were big white patches on only some of my toenails. Is this normal? when i got a pedicure after i found the spots she said it must have been from the last pedicure I got didnt have a proper base coat. Is this true? they look aweful and she said I just have to wait for them to grow out! has this happened to anyone else?Can leaving dark nail polish on too long without a good base coat leave white spots on my nails?
yes yes its normal. just wait for them to grow out.Can leaving dark nail polish on too long without a good base coat leave white spots on my nails?
normal you can paint over them

No comments:

Post a Comment