Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can i keep my nail polish 2 stay longer? I hv also apply a top coat but still doesn't seen 2 last?

Try a better quality product like OPI. Do you properly prep you nails before you paint them? Try using a triple buffer on them next time before painting.How can i keep my nail polish 2 stay longer? I hv also apply a top coat but still doesn't seen 2 last?
You can try to apply two coats of polish, finshed off with a top coat from sally hansen.





Wear lighter colour so that when your polish chips, it s not so obvious.





Lastly, try not to use your finger nails to open can drinks or scrap off things. Use your nail bed instead or get some things to help you.How can i keep my nail polish 2 stay longer? I hv also apply a top coat but still doesn't seen 2 last?
Make sure your nails are clean of all oils before you paint them. I have been using Sally Hansens Tufflon Clear as a base, then I apply my color, and then I put 1 coat of Sally Hansens Hard As Nails on top. It normally last 2 - 3 weeks. I reapply the top coat every 5 days. Good luck.
apply a coat of colourless varnish on top, it will stay for longer.
Use a good base coat. I like any of the Sally Hanson products. Also, if you use any lotions, cuticle oil or nail polish remover just before you apply the polish, make sure you wash and dry your hands very well so that there is no residue before you paint. Otherwise your nails will chip faster.





Or your nails may be unhealthy or dry. Find a base coat that adds nutrients. I know Sally Hanson has one that I use, but I can't remember the name of it now.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment