Thursday, February 11, 2010

What nail polish, base or top coats can I use to prevent chipping?

I have used Revlon Colorstay for a couple of years, but now that is starting to chip as well... Any suggestions?What nail polish, base or top coats can I use to prevent chipping?
I personally like Opi and Essie. They cost like seven to ten dollars and they last longer than other brands.





Debbie's right. Sally Hansen has nice products also and a great variety.What nail polish, base or top coats can I use to prevent chipping?
i use Sally Hansen
It doesn't make much difference what nail polish you use, it is mostly up to the base coat, top coat, and wether or not you start with clean dry nails. You want to do a professional job at home, get Orly ';Bonder'; Base Coat, and Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I use them and I swear they work.
i'm not too sure about which brands to use(but stick with high quality ones though), but I do know that if you clean your nails with nail polish remover beforehand(regardless if you had polish on them), it will zap the natural oil on your nails and prevent chips. Also try applying the top coat UNDER the nail to make the polish last longer if you type alot.
Sally Hansen Diamond Hard. It's great.
I don't have any suggestions on brands.


However, you could get Nail Hardeners, those make your nails harder and therefore wont chip.
Sally Hansen has some great products! I use the 'tough as diamonds' top coat, and it works really well.
anything sally hansen!
sally Hanson is the best answer. but to make then strong and prevent them from chipping use warm olive oil to massage your nails and hands b4 sleeping, it will make a world of a difference.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment