Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it okay for me to use any other nail polish on my nails except for a clear coat since i am a guy?

well if you dont care what people think heck go for a nice light cremey pink liek the ones they use for french manicures lol but honestly if u dunt want ppl to laugh stick with clear. sry to break it to u maybe black would work.. but do u wanna be known as emo? or punky?Is it okay for me to use any other nail polish on my nails except for a clear coat since i am a guy?
If you're a straight guy then no lol but if you're gay then go for it!!! and if you're goth or punk or whatever some people would think blue or black was cool. honestly do whatever you want. Is it okay for me to use any other nail polish on my nails except for a clear coat since i am a guy?
omg if your gay then yes also if emo then black : )
it depends...morre details please


black polish worrks forr emo dudes.
I think black might be acceptable but thats about it
?
please don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment