Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I place a coat of nail strengthener with protein over nail polish?

I just had my acrylics taken off. I am using sally hansen salon nail care protein nail strengthener along with lots of cuticle and nail oil, as well as lotion.





I painted over the protein nail strengthener yesterday, and I need to apply a new coat today. can it go over the polish, or do I need to remove the pink polish and start over? Can I place a coat of nail strengthener with protein over nail polish?
Take off the color then paint on the nail strengthener, because it needs to be directly on your nails not on top of color. After you do that then paint them again. =] Can I place a coat of nail strengthener with protein over nail polish?
Im pretty sure the nail strengthener needs to be actually on your nails, best to take the colour off, apply the strengthnener and then once it drys u can apply the colour again!..
Yea im pretty sure you can. I dont think it will be as effective that way. I would put it on before you paint your nails a color.

No comments:

Post a Comment