Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How long do u have to wait untill u can put another coat of nail polish on???

I need to do my nail, regular then glitter then a cover coat, how long do u wait in between- oh my avatar is a guy because i ran out of questions on my e-mail, so i am asking off my dad's e-mail.How long do u have to wait untill u can put another coat of nail polish on???
I wait about a half hour that way the first coat is good and dry. sometimes a little longer for darker colors.How long do u have to wait untill u can put another coat of nail polish on???
lets just say for every finger waith 5 min so 5x10=50 so 50 min but it usally takes me 20 min to do mine because i am used of it
ok the avartar thing is absolutely acceptable. I understand. I was thing about that problem now i got my answer. ummm. the nail polish thing, it really depends on what type of nail polish u r using. so yea..... um..... when i pt another layer of polish on my nails it USUALLY takes about 1-2minutes. Again it really depends on what type of polish it it. so yea.... um... it basiclly around 1-2 minutes.
just wait for the first coat to dry.....
a minute
You should wait about 5-6 minutes! Trust me!! I have been a cluts and not waited at all and my nails turned out like total crap!! Yeah, so just wait for like 5-6 minutes after you put the first coat on... then put then second coat on!! (but check to see if its dry first!!)
lol nice avatar...


i paint my nails everyweek, and i usually just wait like a minute or two. not even, sometimes. i just keep applying coat after coat continuously until i like the shade of color.. it doesnt come out messed up or anything... so its all good=]

No comments:

Post a Comment