Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it okay if i use my top coat nail polish as my base coat AND my top coat?

i dont have a base coat nail polish. i only have a top coat nail polish. so i can i use my top coat as a base coat too? thank you in advance (:Is it okay if i use my top coat nail polish as my base coat AND my top coat?
yesIs it okay if i use my top coat nail polish as my base coat AND my top coat?
yes, you can. but remember, the more coats you put on, the easies it will be to chip off.
Yes you can however it will take alot longer to dry and probably will smudge as it will be very thick.


Use a thin layer
Yes, you can. Most base coats serve as a top coat and vice versa. But, the more coats you put on, the easier it is to chip and it takes about double the time to dry so prepare your nails before its too late!


Tip: After you have applied your first coat, dip nails in ice cold water for 1 minute and then air dry before applying your next coat. Repeat until all coats have been applied.


That's a tip that i use sometimes as it takes less time to dry and avoids smudging that can happen by doing the simplest of things but it is slightly more fiddly than just waiting!





hope it helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment