Friday, February 5, 2010

What nail polish do you find to last the longest without using a top coat?

OPI polish is the best.. Make sure you buff your nails.. Apply a basecoat ALWAYS!!!! and this will help your nail polish from chipping.. Good luckWhat nail polish do you find to last the longest without using a top coat?
OPI, definitely. no nail polish is really strong though without a base, 2 coats of color, and an overcoat.What nail polish do you find to last the longest without using a top coat?
o.p.i
i like opi and they even have a non-chip clear polish that can go over ur polish! its great
Let me tell you I have gotten manicures


trued every brand of nailpolish (even OPI)


and nothing lasts more than a few hours on my nails


except for Milani


and would you believe I got it at K-mart!
the O.P.I line ....stuff lasts for days ...





i have linkin park after dark and it's really smooth..haven't tried any other colors, but of all the products out there it seems to stay longer.
its called finger paint. its so cute. you can get it at Sally's beauty supply
O.P.I lasts for a while. So does this stuff called China Glaze. I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but it lasts forever. I really like it/
Wet And Wild
Stuff I get at the shop! Those Chinese and Vietnamese people r great!
none...sry to break it to u...
OPI lasting power is quite good

No comments:

Post a Comment