Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?

If I use it will it still keep my polish from chipping? Would that be bad for my nails?Can I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?
If you use your top coat as a base coat it will certainly keep your polish from chipping. (I can tell you this from personal experience. :P ) It would not be bad for your nails - at least, no worse than your normal nail polishes lol.


Hope that helped!Can I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?
Well it most certainly won't be bad for your nails. I don't know about if it helps with chipping, though. I would think so. I always put a clear layer of polish between my nail and any bright colors otherwise it stains my nails.





Hope that helps some!
Yes you can because in the salon we used it until we got our shipment of base coat in but it is better to use base coat but it will not hurt your nails at all
It helps to make it more smooth. =D





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment