Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is a good, long-lasting nail polish top coat?

I do my own French manicure on my natural nails, but I'm wondering how I can get it to last longer. Any products that you suggest? Right now, I just use Maybelline's nail polish in white for the tips and two coats of clear polish over the entire nail.What is a good, long-lasting nail polish top coat?
base coat is essential for long lasting nail colour. I didn't believe it, but it is true. Best nail products, including top coat, are by O.P.I. Expensive but excellent.What is a good, long-lasting nail polish top coat?
Go to a TradeSecret or any salon that retails nail products and look for something called Seche Vite... Its the best... If they dont have it try OPI topcoat
there are two products that I find to be really good...





1) Sally hansen has a product,


i'm not sure of the exact name but, it is in a little green square polish bottle


(has a metalic/pink/blue label)?





2)whitchcraft





this is also a sally hansen product..........





good luck
I use O.P.I or Essie Nail polish.. You can try buying it at a beauty supply store.

No comments:

Post a Comment