Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish top coat?

My favorite brand is Seche Vite. Second favorite is Out The Door. Both work great, and give your nails a beautiful, long lasting high gloss shine. And they dry in minutes too!What is your favorite nail polish top coat?
I prefer clear top coats, because everytime I attempt to use a different colored top coat, it messes up the color I have as the base.


I use clear.





First I paint my nails with the clear base coat, then my color, then a clear top coat.


It works great because the color stays on longer without chipping, plus it seems more shiny.What is your favorite nail polish top coat?
Clear.


I tried light blue on black but it actually made my main color (black) look like a metallic blue.





Nasty =/
Clear. :)
light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment