Sunday, February 7, 2010

Passing time...just put a clear coat of nail polish on...letting it dry...any one word answers out there . . ?

Any one word answers out there to answer so don't mess up my nails while drying ? I'm listening to some nice jazz...Queen Latifah. Yes...she has a great blues / jazzy / cool c.d. out there. She's singing old style songs...great style and voice.





Blasted ! ! Just messed a nail...have to go fix it...will be right back.





Any one word answers while my nails are drying ?





Be right back.


.


.Passing time...just put a clear coat of nail polish on...letting it dry...any one word answers out there . . ?
it is about the time to change the computer typing board,is spoiling Your nails all the time.!!!!





fix Your nails using the same clear coat,just let it dry.





Queen Latifah?uuhmmmPassing time...just put a clear coat of nail polish on...letting it dry...any one word answers out there . . ?
I'd hear it,i like it.





I will try to play it ,in my piano.

Report Abuse



mmm.............Jaffa cakes?
'idle hands are best left at the genitals'- Ignignot, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Duhh!
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment