Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nail Manicure Set...Top Coat, Nail Strengthener, Quick Dry?!?!?

I have just been given a manicure set that contains top coat, nail strengthener and quick dry. In previous sets I have only ever used top coat. When do I use the strengthener? Is it before I do the french manicure or before I put top coat on? Also when do I use the quick dry? Is that after the top coat? Sorry if I sound stupid - lol - I'm getting all confused!!!Nail Manicure Set...Top Coat, Nail Strengthener, Quick Dry?!?!?
Hey there, i have almost the same set.





You put on the Strengthener, almost like a base coat. Then you put on your nail polish or manicure white line. Then you put on the top coat. The Quick Dry is only so your nails dry faster. It helps prevent you messing your nails up by them not being dry before you start to do things. It doenst work instantly, but makes them dry twice as fast, usually. But you dont have to use it... I DO, but you dont have to haha





Have fun with your new kit.


Megs





Edit, and yes you can put it ontop of the WET top coat... i would make sure the white line is semi dry before you put on the top coat or you can cause it to smear.Nail Manicure Set...Top Coat, Nail Strengthener, Quick Dry?!?!?
first you put the nails stenghtener,then the base coat (if you have one) then you do the french mani,apply the top coat and you finish with the quick dry!
nail strengthener


top coat


quick dry





quick dry just means it dries quick unless you mean the brand of stuff then i would use it before the top coat.
Strengthener first then your polish then your top coat finish with quick dry.
i dunno about strengthener, i'd guess that's first, then top coat, then quick dry

No comments:

Post a Comment