Sunday, February 7, 2010

How often is it healthy for my nails to wear nail polish/coat?

I'm wearing clear nail polish/coat with garlic in it to grow them for halloween, but I'm a psychotic perfectionist and I just peeled a lot of it off my nails (cuz it cracked) so is it okay if I take it all off with nail polish remover and coat ot all over again? and the main question, how often is it okay to do so? I have really pink cute nails and I don't wanna loose them, they're my favorite feature X[How often is it healthy for my nails to wear nail polish/coat?
Okay, first of all, you shouldn't really peel it off because it can weaken the nails. Second, make sure you use a remover WITH acetone (non-acetone is for fake nails), preferably with some vitamins in it. The more coats of polish you have on, and the longer you have it on, the less oxygen can get to your nails and allow them to ';breathe';. Lastly, you should try to wear nail polish as little as possible, but it's not really a terribly bad thing to do to your nails. I'd say about half of the time is OK.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment