Sunday, February 7, 2010

I wanna put a coat of pretty pink glieer nail polish on my retainer?

its the retainer you get after braces and I wanna put a layer of sparkley pink glitter nail polish on it.





Is it a yay or nay idea?





Please give me reasons whyI wanna put a coat of pretty pink glieer nail polish on my retainer?
Well, the retainer is meant to go in your mouth for periods of time...I wanna put a coat of pretty pink glieer nail polish on my retainer?
OMG do you want to like, die or something?! Where did you get a crazy stupid idea like that?!





Retainers go in your mouth. If you put nail polish on it, it will, a) ruin your retainer, and b) POSION YOU!!
Because nail polish is bad for you it will taste bad and maybe even make you sick.
nay,


haha most nail polish is toxic and will kill you.
no,


that would poisin you. lol
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment