Friday, February 5, 2010

After i had my baby a year ago I cant get my nail polish to say on even if I use a base and top coat. Why?

I have tried using nail polish remover just before applying and using a file to etch them so it might bond but it just peels off in sheets within 12 hours.After i had my baby a year ago I cant get my nail polish to say on even if I use a base and top coat. Why?
Obviously she tried using different nail polish brands. DUH. Okay so there are some wierd things that I guess you can loose chemical balences in your body/nails. or vitamins and stuff. Try maybe seeing a doctor if you feel you want too(and maybe have some insurance) haha.


goodluck:)After i had my baby a year ago I cant get my nail polish to say on even if I use a base and top coat. Why?
try using different nail polish brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment