Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I make my nail polish appear more shiney without applying a top coat?

The color is looking just a little dullCan I make my nail polish appear more shiney without applying a top coat?
put another coat of the smae nail polish on or put clear nail polish on. hope i helped :]Can I make my nail polish appear more shiney without applying a top coat?
Try buffing it
You have to file your nails throughly with a nail buffer until is smooth, but not too much you might thin it and that can make it break.The buffer is a special nail filer that makes nails more shiny and smooth. When you go to your local beauty store make sure the nail filer says buffer.Then you apply a coat of your polish. Let it dry. Then you apply the seconds coat. You can try to dry your nails with a blow dryer. You need to blow it from a distance because if its too close to your fingernails your nail polish will bubble up.
maybe apply petroleum jelly but it will prolly fade after a while
A fresh layer of polish should do it :)
i don't know what you mean by top coat....but i would put clear nailpolish over it
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment