Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I use my top coat as a base coat (nail polish)?

kay so i have this opi top coat (it's clear) i was wondering if i could double it as a base coat (to prevent staining) can i?Can I use my top coat as a base coat (nail polish)?
No. base coat and top coat are two totally different products with different formulations. They are not interchangeable.Can I use my top coat as a base coat (nail polish)?
Yes, you can. In fact, this is exactly what you're supposed to use to prevent staining. And it won't do any harm either as far as how well your polish will stay on.
I do. Hmm sounds like it is ok! I think it does the same thing anyway -- prevent nail polish staining. :) Thanks for asking the question.
definitely- some even say that they are 2 in 1, its all the same, go ahead
yes.It will even make it prettier and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment