Friday, February 5, 2010

Has anyone used the Seche Vite nail polish top coat?

I am looking to find out if anyone has used it and if it's really as good as reported.





ThanksHas anyone used the Seche Vite nail polish top coat?
Thats what we use in the nail studio I work in as a quick dry top coat. It is very glossy and quite thick so I can imagine it would go gloopy if kept for a few months, obviously in a salon we get through it in about a week so thats never happened but I can see it might do for personal use. It's my preferred topcoat, I find it the nicest to use out of the top coats we have at work and I like that its shiny and easy to paint with.Has anyone used the Seche Vite nail polish top coat?
Yes, I agree that its a good top coat. But, I find it must be applied while the polish is still very wet or it causes problems with applying it. That said, if you try this brand, don't allow your nails to dry at all before applying this particular top coat. Apply it immediately after putting on your final coat of nail polish.
I use it all the time. it really gives a nice shine to your nails.Only problem is I think it gets really thick fast. When it gets thick it's hard to use.
RED
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment