Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail varnish says 'Apply base coat' - does this mean I HAVE to?

I know it prevents from staining, but I don't have any base coats.


Can I apply a layer of light pink nail varnish on the bottom before putting on my purple one?Nail varnish says 'Apply base coat' - does this mean I HAVE to?
u can use the pink as a base if u want to, but the base coat is just to help the paint last longer and keep from chipping, but u could also just use a clear coat as the base and the top coat.Nail varnish says 'Apply base coat' - does this mean I HAVE to?
But surely putting light pink varnish underneath is the same as putting the purple directly on.


I wouldn't worry. I don't put it on. And I use dark and bright colours like Blue, black, purple, hot pink.


And my nails are fine.


If you have top coat you could use that as a base? It's clear and doesn't stain.





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgIj5tCodtbz3k7VtN.V0CXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090924120342AA8ojg7
you can use a clear top coat as a base coat also.


it just prevents staining.
One coat of clear nail varnish will stop the purple from staining your nails.
Just a coat of clear polish will do. Or a really light color. Yeah, light pink will work :)
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment