Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is the best top coat -finger nail polish?

My polish comes off easily evne with OPI. It doesn' t stay on. What is the best top coat?What is the best top coat -finger nail polish?
Honestly I also think OPI works well. What kind of nail polish do you use? If you use another brand that might be it. I noticed that if you use OPI nail polish and top coat it works well, but if I have this cheap nails polish and use the OPI top coat, well the top coat is strong or something and starts getting the nail polish off.What is the best top coat -finger nail polish?
i use opi polish with a top and bottom coat on my fingers as well as my boyfriends, he wears black polish which chips real easily
I use Sally Hansen Top Coat...





1- Paint your nails your desired color. (2 coats) Let DRY.


2- Paint top coat. (Let 1s coat dry)


3- Apply 2nd coat of Top Coat... Let DRY... Make sure to paint the very tip (at the top, and behind your actual nail to seal it...


4- My mani/pedis usually last 2 weeks or so...





Good Luck!
marykay

No comments:

Post a Comment