Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why is my top coat nail polish drying frosted?

My sister is applying her top coat nail polish and it is not drying clear it is drying frosted. She does not understand why so I told her I might be able to get an answer here. It is definitely a clear coat in case you question that.Why is my top coat nail polish drying frosted?
Depending on the actual color of the color coat, if the color coat is not dry, or is applied too thickly, it can reliquify when the top coat is applied and the color coat can bleed into the top coat.Why is my top coat nail polish drying frosted?
There could be a chemical reaction between the actual nail colour applied on the nail and the top coat.





Also aged product can do this or in certain weather conditions
it could be the top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment