Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I get the second coat of nail polish to dry quickly?

I have no problem getting nail polish to dry to the touch...but after I do the second coat, and its dry to the touch, if I do anything, I get indents!!! HELP - how do I prevent this...it even happens when I go to the salon! If I only do one coat and wait 12-14 hours then do the next it's ok...but any less than 12-14 hours and I get indents!How do I get the second coat of nail polish to dry quickly?
For your nails to dry really quick after you are done painting the first coat fill a bowl up with really cold ice water. Then soak your nails in that for 1-2 minutes. It sets the polish and makes your nails dry quicker. Dry off your hands paint a second coat then do the same thing again. I have always had that problem and this works really well. Good Luck....





鈾olaHow do I get the second coat of nail polish to dry quickly?
Using a fork, you can trick the door sensor in a microwave(useually behind the lower door catch recess in the microwave) and operate the microwave with the door open.





Should thake 'bout 15 seconds.
get a quick dry clear coat if all else fail just do the first coat and wait a while before u do the next like u already do
buy quick dry. make sure it says it on the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment