Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How long should I wait before I apply another coat of nail polish on?

My first one is nail growth polish because I have short nails. The second one is just sally hansen's nude shimmer color. The third one is one to make it look shiny and to stop me from biting it. I bite my fingernails often, also, so what are some other tips to stop me from biting?How long should I wait before I apply another coat of nail polish on?
Years ago I used to bite my nails to the point of bleeding. I was always embarrassed. It's a nervous habit and one you CAN break with practice.





The thing is when you bite your nails, they are left with rough edges that often feel uncomfortable, which makes you want to bite the nails to smooth the edges and this only makes them worse.





Try applying artificial nails to keep them covered. When they look really nice chances are you'll be less likely to bite them.





That is what I did and it worked.





To break a habit, you just have to keep yourself from it.





Read this article on how you can apply your own artificial nails and maintain them yourself for less then twenty dollars.





Good luck to you!How long should I wait before I apply another coat of nail polish on?
Wait, do you use the Orly stuff that make your nails taste really bad? I heard the Mavala stuff is better. I usually wait about 5 minutes max inbetween coats, to make sure it is dry to prevent air bubbles. Maybe that is just because I don't want to have to do it over again. Here is a link for the malava and orly stop biting nails stuff.


http://www.folica.com/MAVALA_Stop_for_r4鈥?/a>


http://www.folica.com/Orly_No_Bite_d515.鈥?/a>
Just think of other things besides biting. You don't need any prodeucts, just get rid of the habit.





** Answer my question please? **
You should taste your nail and if you taste the polish then they鈥檙e not dry enough to put the second coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment