Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is the best clear top coat to put over nail polish?

I need to know the name of a very good top coat that prevents chipping and doesn't do anything to the color of the nail polish i use :) I just have a random one that I picked up at Sally Beauty Supply, and I am pretty sure there are ones out there that are better. And I use mostly higher-end nail polish like OPI and China Glaze if that makes any difference.What is the best clear top coat to put over nail polish?
nyc nail harder!!! its a base and top coat!!!What is the best clear top coat to put over nail polish?
The BEST top coat you can get is called Hoof Lacquer by Gena. It will prevent chipping and cracking. My nails used to chip, crack and split a lot, but when I started using this, my nails grew long! It works great! I learned about it from my hairdresser, and I will not use any other topcoat again!
chip skip by opi

No comments:

Post a Comment