Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brands of top coat to stop nail polish chipping?

Hi There,





My french manicure and normal manicures chip like crazy after only one day!!





Can someone recommend the brand (we have Sally Hansen, OPI, MAC etc where I live) and name of the product that really works to stop nail polish chipping? Price isnt an issue.Brands of top coat to stop nail polish chipping?
Seche vite


I use this on my clients and they love it, it drys all the layers of polish and bonds it into one, drys extremely fast and is very glossy and protective





Check out their french manicure colors, very nice


Not sure where you can get, I would try Sallys or Trade Secrets or call some salons and ask if they carry it





Btw their ridge filling basecoat is also really good





I just checked the site for sallys beauty supplies, if you go under mani/pedi and then into base and topcoats there is a pic of the bottle on it, so I assume they carry it


Try it you will not be dissapointed!!!!Brands of top coat to stop nail polish chipping?
hmm.


I bet MAC would be good.





I don't know top-line ones.


Price IS an issue for me, but I'd definately recommend MAC
I have used MAC and Opi and I would rate them both a 7 out of 10. I have not found the definitive protective top coat. I had a manicure and the lady used a normal looking brush on, clear top coat but then she had a spray that I thought was quick dry that she used. That manicure wasn't French but it lasted like half a summer! I swam a lot and worked in the yard and this was a great product. I keep meaning to visit Sally's Beauty to see if there is a product like this that they can order for me. Best of luck to you!





Merry Christmas!!
i use sally hansen and i love it. this product actually work. i used OPI before and it didnt really help that much.
i really like sally Hanson products,also i use Avon nail products, they have a big variety of nail stuff,that reminds me i have to reorder some nail polish from my Avon lady. good luck %26amp;MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment