Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is a good nail product to use for base and top coat?

My thyroid condition causes my nails and hands to be dry and my nails are thin and peel constantly. I use really good hand lotion but my nails are still poor.





What is a good product to use for base and top coat that will help to protect my nails and help them to stop peeling? I have used many of the Nail Envy products and they have not worked for me at all.What is a good nail product to use for base and top coat?
I agree, use professional products, such as Creative Nail Design's 'Stickey' basecoat, Diamond Dry Topcoat, Seche Basecoat, and Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat, Out The Door topcoat, and OPI nail products.What is a good nail product to use for base and top coat?
Hard As Nails, you can get it at a Sav-on or Rite aid
sally hansen
try using professional products, they are not watered down like your basic walmart nail polish. Opi is a decent name.

No comments:

Post a Comment