Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When im painting my nails should i use a clear nail varnish as the first coat?

so that the bright 2nd layer wont stain my nails? then should the last coat be clear to make the colour last longer?When im painting my nails should i use a clear nail varnish as the first coat?
When painting my nails, I ALWAYS put on this product called 'Nail Tek' first. It's a clear liquid polish that strengthen nails and help them grow. After polishing my nails with the color of my choice, I apply 'Nail Tek' afterwards as my top coat. My nails used to be weak but now it's strong and healthy-looking!





You should go to a nail salon and ask them if you're interested. They should definitely know. Most nail salons would buy these and sell them to their customers for a lower price.When im painting my nails should i use a clear nail varnish as the first coat?
Now way! definately use a basecoat that has a tint of whatever maincolor you are going to use. Oh, you may also want to use a hardening clear top coat.
To really make a manicure last lightly buff your nails with a buffer (not too much cuz you don't want to thin the nail) and apply cuticle oil to moisturize cuticles. Dry cuticles will make it difficult to paint. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water and if you have a nail brush use it. To ensure that you get all traces of oil off clean your nails with rubbing alcohol. Next apply a basecoat...I recommend one that is a strengthener also like Nail Tek or Nailtique. Apply 2 coats of polish and top off with a coat of clear top coat like my all time fave Seche Vite.
If you put too many coats of fingernail polish on your nails it will too thick %26amp; gritty
yes, find a good base coat, such as sally hansen advanced hard as nails with nylon + retinol. then put on your color [two coats!! at least] and then any clear coat on top to seal in the color!!
when i polish my nails i always..wash my hands well..than put lotion working it into your cuticles..dry ur hands with a soft towel..than apply a base coat..clear..i like sally Hanson hard as nails..let it dry than apply your colour always let 1st coat dry all the way before you add 2ND coat..for my finish..i have a clear polish that wet `n`wild makes it dries fast and hard so it always looks wet...*blessings** huggies**
its best to put a clear coat of nail polish on first so your fingers wont get stained. it is also good to put it on as the final coat, to let your colour last longer
You can do that, its just really hard to make it stick, try not to have you nails left like that for more than 1 or 2 weeks or else they will get stained.

No comments:

Post a Comment