Friday, February 5, 2010

Whats the best nail polish top coat?

the top coat i use always smears my nail design what brand of top coat is good and where can i get it at.Whats the best nail polish top coat?
I have tried tons and tons of top coats and out of all of them I've found that Wet and Wild's works better then even the expensive ones! And it's only like 99 cents so you can't beat that. Another I think that's really good is Avon's. I do fun designs on my nails all the time and neither of these smudge them, but make sure you let your polish dry completely (normally 15-20 minutes for me) before you put on the top coat just in case.Whats the best nail polish top coat?
well if everything smears then just let the bottom coat dry for a little then put the clear on.


but the brand of nail polish that is my absolute favorite is O.P.I


most nail salons use it. they have any color %26amp; clear. cheap to.


go to a walmart or walgreen you can get it.





if you want a clear then you might like nutra nail. it has green tea in it which makes your nails stronger. it also stays on long. you can get it at walgreens.





they both dry extremly fast.
you can get one called out the door topcoat at a beauty supply open to the public like sally's beauty supply. they have them in the south where i live. also at walmart, target etc. you can buy sally hansen topcoat called ten day manicure. they both are around $5, dry quickly and last for about a week to ten days. I would touch it up every other day to maintain your manicure for as long as possible. HTH.
Personally I suggest ';Sally Hanson, Hard as Nails'; (with Nylon, if that matters)clear coat. As any other clear top coat polish you need to let your nails dry at least 45 seconds w/ blowing. You can find it at Target (4sure), Walmart (possibly), Walgreens (maybe) etc. Normal cost is about $1.20 just estimating??? It's nice because you don't need to use that much (one drop on brush for one hand). The one I have is 0.45 fl oz./ 13.3 ml





So i hope you find a good polish that works great!





luv,





HaLeY :)
OPI is the queen bee of nail polish. Its a little More expensive ($8 or $9) but its really the best.





Also try letting you design dry a little longer before applying top coat.
I like Rimmel London, it dries very quickly. You can find it at Walgreens.
Cheaper brand is Lorael. It is vey good. But if you want the best use OPI
Seche Vite. Quick drying and high quality. Try a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment