Friday, February 5, 2010

Why does the clear coat nail polish bubble up?

if so how can i get it to stop?Why does the clear coat nail polish bubble up?
You must make time for polishing and not rush.


I would start out by washing my hands first. Then I would carefully remove any old polish that I may have on, remembering that If I am using artificial nail I must only use non-acetone polish remover.





If my nails were natural I would take an orangewood stick and wrap the end of it with cotton. I would then proceed to dip the end of the orangewood stick with peroxide and clean off any stains I may have on the top or underneath of my nails. This may not eliminate all stains if you are a heavy smoker but will certainly help.





For best results before you polish the nails must be clean from dirt and oils. If you remember to do this first then you end result will be longer lasting and a more evenly polished nail.





I would then shape my nails to the desired shape and length. I would proceed to always use a base coat before the polish. You would apply this base coat in three strokes. You would start at the top of the cuticle and continue polishing until you have reached the edge, always remembering to polish in the middle first and then ending with the two sides.





When I polish my own nails it is easier for me to place a small hand shelf or stool under the hand that is holding the brush. I am then able to maintain perfect steady control of my hands while polishing





It is time to polish when you have waited five minutes and your base coat has dried all of the way.





First I would choose a color that would accent my skin color as well as my wardrobe. I would gently roll the polish between my hands to eliminate bubbles.





I would then repeat the steps as if I were applying the base coat, but using the nail polish.





I would then wait another five minutes for this coat to dry. I would then re-apply another coat. When you you take the time to re-apply it will give your nails a more even coat.





I would then wait another five minutes and then apply a top coat. I would then wait an additional five minutes.





*Never apply nail polish if you are in a hurry. I would rather see a set of clean plain nails then nails that are painted and full of smudges.





*Never apply nail polish over a coat that has already been smudged. It will never look right. Properly re-do them!





If you should polish your skin by mistake this can easily be removed by using an orange wood stick with a piece of cotton and fingernail polish remover.





I would always recommend using a top coat. It really gives nails an added extra shine and looks more professional. This practice will also help with the chipping of nails.





When polishing your nails be experimental with different types and shades. They all perform differently. Some go on thicker, thinner, and you will just have to experiment until you find one that suits you.








Hope this helps~Why does the clear coat nail polish bubble up?
It was the base coat I was using. Sure all those other suggestions were good, but check your base coat or even eliminate it.

Report Abuse



it will bubble if you do it outside in the heat, if it's old %26amp; if its thick.


run your hands under a cool fan %26amp; that will help set it %26amp; prevent bubbles.
It's either old or you're putting the coat(s) on too thickly. Try buying a new one or one of those 60 second, one-coat brands. I've never seen those bubble up.
Shaking just makes lots of bubbles and doesn't help with that at all. Instead of shaking the bottle, roll it between your hands.
put tape over it

No comments:

Post a Comment